Things I Wrote In My Notebook (a series)

(1)

not alarmism
ant moralism
moralist man
immoral ants
mailman sort
i'm at normals
mama nostril
latino smarm
i'm almost ran
storm animal
i'm atonal mrs
inmost alarm
mortal man is
i'm sat normal
oilman smart
trim a salmon
i'm salmon art
i'm on art slam
most in alarm
alarm not sim
its moral man
.. etc





 (2)

When I go to air, I breathe
When I go to water, I drink
When I go to earth, I die
When I go to fire, I am reborn

When I go to ground, I am here
When I am here, I look to be there
When I am there, I try to get here
When I realize, I am reborn

So everything is more beautiful
than everything else
And everything I'm telling you
I'm telling myself

(3)

ANTONY GARRETT LISI

transliterating yo
retranslating toy i
retranslating it yo

Comments

Garden Distrikt Popular Posts

What IS Art, Exactly?

Meet Pema Chödrön

Things I Wrote In My Notebook (a series)