Things I Wrote In My Notebook (a series)

Again, some random bits from my journals ...


(1)  Untitled Poem

I've got to be stopped
And I'm just the man for the job
Been working on it for years
Your guess as good as mine as to why I'm still here


(2)  Untitled Poem

I dreamed the universe
And it dreamed me
I dream of you
And how we came to be

Reasons have I few
Yet persistence in blue
Of all the things I dream
It's the one I do


(3)  Untitled Song Chorus

Be still my beating heart
The hope is too much, too much

Be still my broken heart
The loss is too much, too much


(4)  Fun With Anagrams

My name (Martin Lomas):

not alarmism
ant moralism
moralist man
immoral ants
mailman sort
i'm at normals
mama nostril
latino smarm
i'm almost ran
storm animal
i'm atonal mrs
inmost alarm
mortal man is
i'm sat normal
oilman smart
trim a salmon
i'm salmon art
i'm on art slam
most in alarm
alarm not sim
its moral man
.. etc

My brother (Stephen Lomas):

solemnest hap
elephant moss
pathless omen
amplest son he
hapless not me
hostels nap me
laments hopes
manhole steps
methane slops
pet name slosh
planets homes
samples not he
staples hem on
has no temples
topless he-man
asleep months
elapse months
honest sample
lamest phones
he spat lemons
the amp lesson
the map lesson
the maples son
molten shapes
months please
planes host me
the sample son
he sets lamp on
shames pelt on
no shapes melt
let schmoes nap
hope slants me
slap on themes
sleeps a month
hot man sleeps
solemn past he
as Monet helps
ample she's not
the ample sons
.. etc

Comments

Garden Distrikt Popular Posts

What IS Art, Exactly?

Meet Pema Chödrön

Things I Wrote In My Notebook (a series)